Available Units: Please call us for availability at 817.989.6411. We welcome your interest!
See the floor plans.
Loft apartments and artist studios:
Built in 1926, the 4D Lofts building at 1324 E. Lancaster Ave., in Fort Worth, is now under the 4D Circle portfolio of properties. Find us online at 4dcircle.com.
A solid brick and masonry warehouse structure, the building features four floor plans; all rents are plus electric (water, trash, maintenance included)
All loft units are centrally heated and air-conditioned and feature:
- Brushed chrome hardware
- Ceiling fans
- Concrete floors
- Private locked storage areas
- Electric appliances
- Large, original warehouse windows
- High ceilings
- Gorgeous natural light
- Large bathrooms
Property amenities include:
- Large fenced and irrigated pet exercise area
- Open floor plan
- Downtown views in select units
- Secure parking
- Controlled entry
- Small/Medium-sized pets welcome (dogs over 45 pounds will need to have references)
- Adjacent greenspace
- 24-hour emergency service
- Common laundry area
- Four-level elevator
- Public transit to entire city and the Trinity Railway Express to Dallas
- Three minutes from Sundance Square, Water Gardens, central business district, Bass Hall, restaurants
- Seven minutes from Fort Worth Zoo, museum and cultural district
A common space is also available for rent as needed for meetings, workshops, classes, gallery exhibitions, special events – 470 square feet – for one-time or recurring dates at affordable rates.