We are full again! Other units may be available at any time ’cause life happens. Our next possible availability is May 1. If you’d like to be contacted, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour and to get on our waiting list. Or call 817-332-8213. We welcome your interest!
See the floor plans.
Loft apartments and artist studios:
Built in 1926, the Lancaster Lofts building at 1324 E. Lancaster Ave., in Fort Worth, was brought back to life in late 2004 by Flora Brewer and Paulos Properties.
A solid brick and masonry warehouse structure, the building features four floor plans;
- 767 sq. ft. $785 per month
- 822 sq. ft. $845 per month
- 924 sq. ft. $950 per month
- 1000 sq. ft. $1015 per Month
All loft units are centrally heated and air-conditioned and feature:
- Brushed chrome hardware
- Ceiling fans
- Concrete floors
- Private locked storage areas
- Electric appliances
- Large, original warehouse windows
- High ceilings
- Gorgeous natural light
- Large bathrooms
Property amenities include:
- Large fenced and irrigated pet exercise area
- Open spaces
- Downtown views in select units
- Secure parking
- Controlled entry
- Small/Medium-sized pets welcome (dogs over 45 pounds will need to have references)
- Adjacent greenspace
- 24-hour emergency service
- Common laundry area
- Four-level elevator
- Public transit to entire city and the Trinity Railway Express to Dallas
- Three minutes from Sundance Square, Water Gardens, central business district, Bass Hall, restaurants
- Seven minutes from Fort Worth Zoo, museum and cultural district
In the artist studios ONLY rent includes all bills paid:
Common kitchen area with sink, microwave, small refrigerator, toilet, HVAC, laundry area with deep, large sink for water-based clean-up, private studios, locking doors. Two with north facing windows; all white drywall divides studios.
Exterior walls are masonry.
A common space is also available for rent as needed for meetings, workshops, classes, gallery exhibitions, special events – 470 square feet – for one-time or recurring dates at affordable rates.
For more information about studio space artists should contact Carol Ivey.