We are full again. After January we may have more openings. If you’d like to be contacted, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See the floor plans.
Loft apartments and artist studios:
To find out when loft vacancies occur or more information about loft space email us. By phone: 817-332-8213
Built in 1926, the Lancaster Lofts building at 1324 E. Lancaster Ave., in Fort Worth, was brought back to life in late 2004 by Flora Brewer and Paulos Properties.
A solid brick and masonry warehouse structure, the building features four floor plans;
- 767 sq. ft. $785 per month
- 822 sq. ft. $845 per month
- 924 sq. ft. $950 per month
- 1000 sq. ft. $1015 per Month
All loft units are centrally heated and air-conditioned and feature:
- Brushed chrome hardware
- Ceiling fans
- Concrete floors
- Private locked storage areas
- Electric appliances
- Large, original warehouse windows
- High ceilings
- Gorgeous natural light
- Large bathrooms
Property amenities include:
- Large fenced and irrigated pet exercise area
- Open spaces
- Downtown views in select units
- Secure parking
- Controlled entry
- Small/Medium-sized pets welcome (dogs over 45 pounds will need to have references)
- Adjacent greenspace
- 24-hour emergency service
- Common laundry area
- Four-level elevator
- Public transit to entire city and the Trinity Railway Express to Dallas
- Three minutes from Sundance Square, Water Gardens, central business district, Bass Hall, restaurants
- Seven minutes from Fort Worth Zoo, museum and cultural district
In the artist studios ONLY rent includes all bills paid:
Common kitchen area with sink, microwave, small refrigerator, toilet, HVAC, laundry area with deep, large sink for water-based clean-up, private studios, locking doors. Two with north facing windows; all white drywall divides studios.
Exterior walls are masonry.
A common space is also available for rent as needed for meetings, workshops, classes, gallery exhibitions, special events – 470 square feet – for one-time or recurring dates at affordable rates.
For more information about studio space artists should contact Carol Ivey.